Rentschler Field is located at the crossroads of Interstates 84, 91 and Connecticut Route 2, and is within walking distance of Downtown Hartford.
Public transit bus routes already connect to Downtown Hartford, providing solid integration into the community at large. Amtrak Rail and connecting bus lines are easily accessible, as are major national and international air carriers.
Home to more than just the insurance industry, Greater Hartford offers an ample supply of educated workers in high-tech fields. More than 30 universities within a 60-mile radius provide a consistent stream of new talent.
Rentschler Field is designed as an upscale urban community - making executives and high-level employees from the U.S. and abroad feel completely at home.
Located in East Hartford, Connecticut, Rentschler Field is strategically positioned midway between New York and Boston. The area is dense with business activity, including over 100 Fortune 500 companies.
• Downtown Hartford: 5 minutes
• West Hartford: 10 minutes
• Hartford's Bradley International Airport: 25 minutes
• Springfield, MA: 30 minutes
• New Haven, CT: 40 minutes
• Worcester, MA: 1 hour
• Providence, RI: 1 hour 20 minutes
• Boston, MA: 1 hour 30 minutes
• Albany, NY: 1 hour 45 minutes
• New York, NY: 2 hours